Hello Internet, welcome to my blog!
My name is Jessica and I just completed my Associate's degree in nursing. This blog will be serving as a reflective journal for the learning experiences I have as I continue on for my Bachelor's degree.
This reflective journal will not simply be a place where I will summarize things I am learning, but rather a place where I will be recording various thoughts and feelings that I have as I complete my coursework. This blog will be a place for me to flesh out the things I am learning in order to help me make sense of them.
My name is Jessica and I just completed my Associate's degree in nursing. This blog will be serving as a reflective journal for the learning experiences I have as I continue on for my Bachelor's degree.
This reflective journal will not simply be a place where I will summarize things I am learning, but rather a place where I will be recording various thoughts and feelings that I have as I complete my coursework. This blog will be a place for me to flesh out the things I am learning in order to help me make sense of them.
Comments
Post a Comment